It actually tuned out to be one of the easiest lunches to make and the materials were really easy to come by. This is one for you to reproduce easily at home if your kids like the movie.
Most of it can be put together to be made into a meat and cheese do-it-yourself sandwich!
Thanks for following my blog and make sure and follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter as well!
2 frozen slices of whole wheat bread and 1 heel piece of bread
Yellow, blue, and red food coloring
1 piece of fresh spinach
1 slice of cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp. Nutella hazelnut spread
1 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
2-3 leaves iceberg lettuce
1 handful dried cranberries
- Using the template as a guide, cut Ralph’s arms and head out of the slices of bread. Cut his overalls out of the heel piece as shown in picture.
- Trim slice of cheddar cheese to look like Ralph’s torn, sleeveless, orange shirt.
- Mold cream cheese into two round eyes and place on face. Mold the mouth as shown in the picture and put on face. Use toothpick to draw white lines on overalls with cream cheese.
- Mix equal parts yellow, blue, and red food coloring in a small bowl to make the color black. Dip the end of a toothpick in the black coloring and use it to draw the details on Ralph’s hands, face, shirt, and overalls.
- Use toothpick to spread Nutella on his face to make his hair and eyebrows.
- Place lettuce leaves in the container as background. Set arms in the container and place Ralph’s head above them. Put spinach leave just below his chin and put the cheese shirt on top. Set overalls on cheese.
- Finish by sprinkling dried cranberries around Ralph. All of his parts can be stacked together to make a sandwich!