If you are looking for a fun frozen yogurt dessert, look no further! Our family created these the other day, and we all loved them, so I thought I would show you how to make them as well. I have put the full recipe and a tutorial video below. My family especially loved the special sprinkle treat surprise in the middle of these Unicorn Cones. So make sure to watch the video and share with your friends who would love these unicorn treats too!
Unicorn Yogurt Cones RecipeIngredients: Vanilla greek yogurt, white chocolate chips, vegetable oil, sugar cones, sprinkles (multicolored mix, and pink, purple, silver), food coloring (pink, purple, and blue), lollipop sticks, egg carton, plastic container.
1. Cut egg carton to fit on top of plastic container, and place carton on top. Poke holes in the bottom of egg carton so that sugar cones can fit in and stand up. Watch video to see this in action.
2. Melt chocolate chips with vegetable oil. You will want to use 1/8 to 1/4 cup of oil depending on the amount of chocolate you are melting. The oil helps thin the chocolate and keep it smooth.
3. Pour melted chocolate into sugar cone. Make sure it coats the entire inside of cone. This helps prevent the cone from getting soggy in the freezer and also give Unicorn Cones a crunch. Also pour chocolate over the outside. Drop pink, purple, and silver sprinkles over the outside chocolate. Place in egg carton holder and put in freezer.
4. While chocolate cones are hardening, put yogurt in three separate bowls. Place 1-2 drops of food coloring into each bowl so that you have one bowl of purple yogurt, one bowl of blue, and one bowl of pink. Mix thoroughly.
5. Drop all colors of yogurt into larger bowl and swirl together. Don't mix too well, just swirl. Watch video to see how I did it.
6. Take cones out of freezer. Fill cones halfway with multicolored sprinkle mix. Fill the rest of the cones with swirled unicorn yogurt. Place cones back in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
7. Take cones out of freezer. Drop pink, purple, and silver sprinkles on top of yogurt filled cones. Slide lollipop stick in the middle, and place back in freezer for one hour or until ready to serve.
Pin this on Pinterest!