Disclose: Sponsored post from Driscoll’s. All opinions are my own. Visit www.driscolls.com for more berry recipes & Sweetest Berry Sweepstakes
You can never have too many tasty, fresh, and easy desserts in your recipe book. This is especially true when there is a holiday, such as Mother's Day, approaching. What I like to do is find dessert recipes that my kids can also help make. My Raspberry Oat Delight is one of those recipes that fits each of these categories.
For years my family has been making this dessert for birthdays, family get togethers, and even just for fun. It is one of those dishes that, when served, brings the family together. From the fresh raspberries to the refreshing ice cream, this will be the dessert that you make with your family again and again. With Mother's Day coming up, it's the perfect time to try out my Raspberry Oat Delight!
If you have your own berry recipe, make sure and visit Driscoll's Berries to enter the sweetest berry sweepstakes and win some amazing prizes!
Ingredients: 1 package (12 oz. or 2 1/2 cups) Driscoll's Raspberries, 2 eggs, 1 cup applesauce, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, 1/3 cup white sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 cup toasted coconut, 3 cups oatmeal.
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Mix eggs, applesauce, milk, brown sugar, white sugar, baking powder, and coconut. After mixing add in oatmeal.
3. Spread oatmeal mixture in 9x13 inch baking dish and add in raspberries.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool.
6. Cut into squares. When ready to serve top with vanilla ice cream and drop additional raspberries on top.
7. Enjoy with your family!