November 25th is coming. Wait, isn't Thanksgiving on November 24th? Yes you are absolutely right, but the 25th is what many people are waiting for. This is not only the day after Thanksgiving, but it's Black Friday, and the premiere of Netflix's brand new Gilmore girls: A Year in the Life! It's really the perfect time to get up early, do your Black Friday shopping, and spend the rest of the afternoon on the couch binging on leftovers and Gilmore girls with your family. But how do you successfully pull this off? I'm glad you asked. Here is my list (with a little help from the show) so you can get yourself mentally prepared.
1. Make sure you have plenty of caffeine.
2. Remember to have patience with your family.
3. Cut down on surprise distractions.
4. Don't let anyone convince you that your plan is crazy.
5. The right clothing is essential.
6. Don't forget to write down your favorite signature quotes.
7. Last, but not least, celebration is in order.
I hope that this guide has been helpful for you and your family. In case you need to raise your level of excitement, rewatch the trailer for the new Gilmore girls season below!
I am a member of the Netflix Stream Team. I was provided equipment and service to view the show listed, but all opinions are my own. #fatherhood