Here at Lunchbox Dad I love partnering with companies who offer tasty and healthy products. Recently, I had the chance to try out a number of great items from Pacific Foods and their partners. I made a few fun lunches out of them and also have been working them into our regular mealtimes. You may remember the two planes lunches I made last week.
Pacific Foods wants one lucky Lunchbox Dad reader to get in on all this great food with a tremendous giveaway! They want to stock your pantry with the great items listed below. Believe me, this is the perfect back to school giveaway for you and your family. It will help you get the school year started right.
To enter the giveaway, just use the Rafflecopter Widget Below!
Prize Pack Includes:
- Solo Cube from Eco LunchBoxes
- 10 squeeze-packs from Justin’s Nut Butters
- 1 loaf Organic Buttermilk Bread from Franz Bakery
- 1 Box of Pears from The Fruit Company
- 6 Packages Pasta O’s from Pacific Foods
- 6 Packages Mac & Cheese from Pacific Foods
- 1 case, 4-pack non-dairy beverages from Pacific Foods
- 1 case 8-ounce Organic Creamy Tomato Soup from Pacific Foods
If you are wondering, my kids are enjoying everything but especially the all-natural, ready made mac and cheese!
Disclosure: I received these products for free from Pacific Foods. I have received no other compensation for this post and the opinions I’m expressing here are solely my own.