I also received another lunch set to review, so I packed it in there. It is from a company called Eco Lunchbox. You can find their website HERE. I will post a full review later on this week, but overall I have been very impressed.
Overall doing a Superhero was fun and if your kids are into them, then go ahead and copy my design to give them a fun lunch. Make sure and follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook! As always, let me know what you would have used or pass on some creative ideas of your own.
1 red apple
1 cup of fresh spinach
1 stick of string cheese
1 slice of white cheese
1 cup of blueberries
1 cup of pasta, cooked
Black food coloring or food
- To make the mask, cut the apple in half. Draw black lines on one half of the apple, using the picture as a guide. Use either a black food coloring marker or a toothpick dipped in black food coloring to make the lines. Using the template to help, cut two mask eye pieces out of a slice of white cheese. Place both pieces on the mask as shown in picture.
- Arrange spinach to cover the bottom of one container. Pull string cheese into long narrow pieces and arrange like a spiderweb on top of the spinach. Place completed apple mask in the middle of the web and set container aside.
- Fill a smaller container with blueberries. Use template to carve the shape of a spider out of the apple. Place spider on top of the blueberries and set container aside.
- Use another smaller container and fill it with pasta which has been cooked according to package directions. Flavor pasta according to your what your child likes.
- Use template to cut Spiderman’s hand out of the remaining piece of apple. Use black food coloring marker or toothpick dipped in black food coloring to draw the lines on the hand. Use the picture to help if needed. Place hand on top of pasta in the container.
- Meal is completed! If you need containers similar to the picture, check out www.ecolunchboxes.com.